Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pasta e Olio


If I need to make something good and quick, I always turn to Pasta e Olio recipe that day. This is one of my favorite pasta dishes because you can pretty much add anything to it and it will turn out great.
I'll usually add some spinach and tomatoes and sprinkle Parmesan cheese. Mmm.. so good..
I'm sure it will taste great with shrimp or chicken too.


INGREDIENTS (Nutrition)

  • 1 pound spaghetti
  • 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
  • 1/4 cup chopped parsley
  • 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup melted butter

DIRECTIONS

  1. In a large pot with boiling salted water cook spaghetti pasta until al dente. Drain.
  2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over low heat saute garlic, parsley, and red pepper flakes with olive oil . Cook until garlic turns golden in color, about 10 to 15 minutes.
  3. Toss pasta with garlic mixture and butter or margarine. Serve warm.

No comments: